Chronicles of my 2-year adventure through Namibia as a PCV.
With great excitement I accepted The Peace Corps' invitation to serve for 27 months in Namibia. Through this blog I will look to provide an updated (as much as possible) catalog of my journey. The thoughts and feelings within this blog in no way represent those of Peace Corps or The US Government.

Subscribe to the Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

So For The Next Two Years I'll Be In...



SWAKOPMUND


After a blind folded reveal at the training center, I was walked to my space on a giant namibian map made of rope and stones. Under each stone was a different city/town/village. I was walked over, handed an envelope, and left at my stone. I was instructed to take off my blindfold (ripped up trash bag) and look at my location. I was in Swakopmund with my fellow CED volunteer JP. My job: working with the Namibian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. More info to come soon when I go through the details of the folder.

If you're interested in checking out more about the town, you can check out the Wikipedia page.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to hear more details. Looks beautiful too! xox

    ReplyDelete